View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 01:39 PM   #80
Destor
I am the cheese

Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad News Gertner View Post
On the Gertner Network I'm watching a WWF MSG card from January 1987 with thr main event of Hulk Hogan defending his title against Kamala
Quote:
On the Gertner Network I watched a WWF September 1986 Philly Spectrum show.
Quote:
Gonna watch the December 26th 1983 WWF MSG show tonight featuring the Iron Shiek vs Bob Backlund for the WWF title on the Gertner Network tonight
Quote:
Salvatore Bellomo is one of my guilty pleasures.

Gertner Network Update: 4 new shows added. 1 from the Boston Garden, 1 from MSG (1980 Bruno vs Larry rematch), 1 from the Spectrum and 1 from Maple Leaf Gardens
Quote:
On the Gertner Network I'm watching a WWF MSG card from January 1987 with thr main event of Hulk Hogan defending his title against Kamala
Quote:
On the Gertner Network I watched a WWF September 1986 Philly Spectrum show.
Quote:
Gonna watch the December 26th 1983 WWF MSG show tonight featuring the Iron Shiek vs Bob Backlund for the WWF title on the Gertner Network tonight
Quote:
Salvatore Bellomo is one of my guilty pleasures.

Gertner Network Update: 4 new shows added. 1 from the Boston Garden, 1 from MSG (1980 Bruno vs Larry rematch), 1 from the Spectrum and 1 from Maple Leaf Gardens
Quote:
Gonna watch October 1983 MSG show featuring Snuka vs Muraco Cage Match and Bob Backlund vs Masked Superstar for the WWF Championship on the Gertner Network
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
If Gertner is posting from his collection, I'm gonna post my njpw world finds. And maybe stuff from my puro collection.

Watching Tiger Jeet Singh vs Inoki from 1974. Singh is so fucking amazing. Genuinely terrifying individual.
Quote:
Had a bit of time to kill so I watched a December 1983 WWF Championship Wrestling show featuring Bob Backlund attempting the Iron Shiek's Persian Club Challenge and subsequently getting attacked during the attempt to set up their MSG match later in the month on.
Quote:
Gonna watch a January 17th, 1984 Philly Spectrum show tonight on the Gertner Network featuring the Iron Shiek defending the WWF Title against Tito Santana. Shiek was supposed to face Tito anyways, so he ended up getting the title shot while Bob Backlund vs Masked Superstar ended up being a regular match.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Well if gertie and figs are gonna go rogue i will too. Im watchijg episode 106 of Las Chicas Del Cable
Quote:
Should just change the thread to include anything.
Quote:
Yeah that's my bad. I sorta hijacked the thread. Since I'm a terrorist according to owenbrown, I felt I should start living up to the moniker
Quote:
I think its a good thing. No real reason to limit this to what's on the network
Clearly They bullied me
Destor is offline   Reply With Quote