View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 10:01 PM   #206
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Okay... I'd Buy That:

With the strike finally being settle, my nightmare that was the JLA film is back on track... sort of: A new story outline has been pitched and possibly accepted. And it goes like this:

Quote:
Green Lantern, Green Arrow, and others of the Justice League of America, an organization made up of the world's greatest superheroes must deal with the expulsion of Batman and the death of Superman at the hands of the monstrous Doomsday.
A slick move that not only touches on real events in DC's mythology, but keeps continuity issues regarding Bale and Routh being replaced by kids. So as it stands; I like the idea, if only because an eventual sequel could deal with the Return of Superman and Batman played by their respective actors. Now there will be a slight production delay to go with the new story, as filming will now begin in 2010 rather than this year (odd). Many of the actors attached have found other jobs for the year, so they can't do anything with JLA now (for some reason I don't believe that story).
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote