View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 07:03 PM   #264
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I think it says something about the issues of the people commenting when they have to go to such broad and in-substantive places in order to come up with anything though. And going back through, because I don't even remember you making a point, the shot you took at me was "This is the worst post you have ever written. BY FAR." That's a really week way of "making fun." Firstly, it implies that it's far worse than anything I've said, which means that the other stuff was good, therefore implying a scale of quality. Secondly, you don't really have the fortitude in your to explain why.

I know I'm asking trolls to discuss their trolling, which is a zero-sum game, but remember the days when trolls used to be able to genuinely stir shit, and it wasn't just "lol i'm trolling," like the intended action itself was the point, and not the intended consequence?

I'm very disappointed by the internet these days. Social media is where all the good bait is, I guess. You guys are pretty fucking tame, haha.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote