Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 12:52 PM   #316
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I really want the Giants to get Eli another weapon. Mike Evans would be an absolute dream, but it's hard to imagine him still being there at 12. I'd have a hard time seeing him slip past the Bucs at #7. I can't even remember the last time the Giants traded up in the first round...not sure they'd want to part with the picks necessary to leap ahead of Tampa.

I've long said I'd love to get Eric Ebron as he's a legitimate vertical threat who can help stabilize the TE position after years of it being a revolving door. But he's not known as a blocker, which the Giants value in their TEs. The Coughlin/Reese regime just doesn't seem to see the value in drafting a TE early.

So that leaves OL as the likely position, Taylor Lewan and Zack Martin being the most likely to still be on the board. Can't really go wrong there. Geoff Schwartz was a great pickup and Justin Pugh was good, but the other 3 projected starters have huge health red flags.