View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 05:25 PM   #845
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
First 15 minutes were probably the best. Opening video they played was pretty good but filled with guys currently in WWE which is fine I just felt like they over did it a bit.

Dutch Mantel had a promo that pushed the line of copyright laws as well, almost introduced himself as Zeb before stoping and saying he'd get in trouble. Went on to talk about his previous time in TNA when it was great and that they lost the fans and that was going to change be cause We the People will make Impact Great again.

Just a lot of WWE references on the show and that was kind of the theme of the show. I do like JB being added to the announce table and that led to a WWE references with Josh saying this isn't Smackdown Live where they have 47 announcers. Pritchard talked about his time in WWE and they had two former WWE guys in the main event.

I did like how they wrote the Hardys off with Decay tampering with Vanguard 1, I assume they'll explain exactly what they did to him but I won't hold my breath. Really need new titles though as it's kind of dumb to announce TNA is dead but still have your championships branded with TNA logos. Also Cody had his GFW NEX Gen title with him and Reno Scum had the Future Stars of Wrestling Tag Team titles with them.

Overall the look of the show was a bit better with the new logo but was very strong with the WWE references to the point it was kind of ridiculous. X Division match was ok, and the main event was good til it got to the finish.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote