View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 11:10 PM   #9
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRA View Post
Oh my god this ones EASY HBK

CM Punk may have his die hard cult of fans and Chicago thinks he walks on water
But he is nowhere near HBK despite what he'll tell you.

He had a great match with DB but ffor all his bitching about not being in the ME at mania he just never came across as that guy theres a reason DB got it because hes better and because he felt like Main Event material. And seriously HBK is just that dude Punk may know more moves than HBK but he cant string them together like HBK. Punk is better on the mic (in fact his mouth got him over) But I don't think Shawn has ever
even had a bad match.
This is just me but I disagree with the bold underlined part. I viewed Punk as more of a main event talent than I did Bryan. Punk could at least carry himself on the mic and wasn't completely repetitive in the ring although that has alot to do with WWEs style.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote