View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 09:51 PM   #26
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
No, I knew that you weren't, and I was just calling it out for the sake of the discussion, because I genuinely don't like the idea of him being champ and wanted to talk about it. It was drave that who thought you were serious. My discussion with you was just something along the lines of "come on now, KIRA" and his was "leave KIRA alone."
I removed the human element.

Literally anyone: "This dude is a GAWD!!!!"

Literally someone else: "No he isn't, stop taking the piss"

There may, in fact be, fans who see anyone as FLAWLESS and or above, etc. That may be difficult to understand if your personal opinions differ, that is simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
The trifecta for me is Alexa Bliss is the best women's wrestler in the WWE today, The Usos are amazing promos and Jinder Mahal is a great champion. If you say each into a mirror, a picture of Val Venis Photoshopped with all the championships will appear and you will never be able to see your face again.
This is an outright lie and now I am giving you a red dot for lying.
drave is offline   Reply With Quote