View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 04:14 AM   #30
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
-------(Tag)
---(HP)---(IS)
(LP)--(HK)
---(LK)

- Left shoulders will likely be binds for PP and KK.
- You can tag from neutral, during normals/specials/supers, from hitstun(!), and while not seen in any vids likely during blockstun, imo.
- OTGs are much easier with seemingly more moves able to pick people up from hard knockdown.

Infinity Stone System:

- The Infinity Stones are chosen before matches.
- Each stone has a usable 'skill' and a 'trigger' state called Infinity Storm.
- Stones can be used to compensate or increase elements of characters.

Time Stone
- Skill: Dash/teleport movement that can cross-up enemies. Also used for bargaining, I hear.
- Infinity Storm: Along with the skill, your speed is bonkers. Attack recovery is reduced to near Alpha 2 custom combo levels.

Space Stone
- Skill: Draw people in close to you.
- Infinity Storm: Traps people in a Tesaract. While they can still attack and block, you're still stuck in place in a Marvel game.

Power Stone
- Skill: Close range attack that wallbounces. Can cancel normals into it.
- Infinity Storm: YOU CALL ME BOY!? (Increased power and it seems wall and groundbounces from moves?)

SPECULATION:

Soul Stone: Likely life recovery or life zapping.

Mind Stone: Dunno, but Vision shoots a laser out of it in the movies so maybe an extra beam attack?

Reality Stone: I'm thinking a debuff of some sort.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote