Thread: Chucky (2021)
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2023, 11:22 AM   #94
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Good episode, I enjoyed it.... BUT

I know this is a show not to be taken too seriously and need to suspend disbelief to think that things like a murderous living doll or an independent president are possible....

But there were a bunch of things this latest episode that was just "weird"....

CIA guy is like "let's throw a party to flush out the killer, security is so tight that he won't DARE to show up". Then the security is so super tight that somehow Jake/Devon/Lexi don't get the tracking wristbands on them on entry like everyone else or they could just easily have taken them off.... and then Jake/Devon can go wandering to the President's son's room without being swarmed by a security team

Then somehow a chandelier falling directly on top of the nanny somehow gives her the injury of a sliced off-face... gruesome for gruesome's sake....

Then on the other plotline, you have Tiffany controlling people with voodoo dolls... you'd think that maybe she would have used that kind of magic on Nica when she had her captive maybe.

Then the one guard just essentially watches the Martha Stewart stand-in lady kill herself... just stood there pointing a gun at her.... I get it when she had the big knife maybe you didn't want to make any moves, but after she put it down surely you could have tackled her and taken her down... could have called for some backup too... Once she put down the knife she should have easily been stopped.... again just gruesome for gruesome's sake....
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote