View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 03:56 PM   #2319
JimmyMess
Snow Mexican

JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savior View Post
Yeah met him after finishing my heists though :/ wish you could plan more after beating the game.
Yeah I find that disappointing and also odd that it still pops up as a potential heist member even after the story mode... maybe they should have had a "game plus" type dealio... kind of like batman with all of your contacts stored already so you could use them.

Maybe the moral of the story is we all shouldn't have blown our loads doing the storyline as fast as possible... I just was reading about how to get $2 billion but I did all the missions that affect earning money and waited too long.
JimmyMess is offline   Reply With Quote