View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 09:45 AM   #70
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
Good point. I wasn't intending on counting managers and tag team. I don't really know the back history of the Hart Foundation other than what I read on Wiki. The way I read it it sounded like Jimmy was already managing a group called the Hart Foundation.

After reading further, it sounds like Bret and Jim being announced as "members of the Hart Foundation" as though they were part of a larger group was a load of shit and they really were the only two members

So yeah, I'd have adjusted the scores if the points would've gotten you to a top 5.
no biggie. just wanted to make sure we weren't doing managers to a tag team as stables.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote