View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 09:09 AM   #68
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose Cannon View Post
To me, Jimmy Hart was a manager to a tag team . He managed Neidhart and then Bret came and they formed a tag team.

are you counting managers as stable leaders on every tag team? Like would Jacob and Eli Blu with Uncle Zeb be a stable? To me that's a tag team with a manager

Unless you're counting Honky as part of their stable, but it was never referred to as the Hart Foundation. Just Bret and Jim were

I still would of lost by a landslide, but would be good to know for future ones.
Good point. I wasn't intending on counting managers and tag team. I don't really know the back history of the Hart Foundation other than what I read on Wiki. The way I read it it sounded like Jimmy was already managing a group called the Hart Foundation.

After reading further, it sounds like Bret and Jim being announced as "members of the Hart Foundation" as though they were part of a larger group was a load of shit and they really were the only two members

So yeah, I'd have adjusted the scores if the points would've gotten you to a top 5.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote