View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 05:43 PM   #65
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
That's because it was an incorrect answer, which meant you got same number of points of the most frequently guessed correct answer. The Hart Foundation actually started with Jimmy Hart as the leader before breaking off into its own thing where Bret was in charge. But officially, the tenure of the group started with Jimmy.
To me, Jimmy Hart was a manager to a tag team . He managed Neidhart and then Bret came and they formed a tag team.

are you counting managers as stable leaders on every tag team? Like would Jacob and Eli Blu with Uncle Zeb be a stable? To me that's a tag team with a manager

Unless you're counting Honky as part of their stable, but it was never referred to as the Hart Foundation. Just Bret and Jim were

I still would of lost by a landslide, but would be good to know for future ones.

Last edited by Loose Cannon; 05-07-2018 at 06:00 PM.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote