View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 07:30 PM   #408
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I wonder how they bring Clark Kent back to life.... I mean, he was already walking the streets as Clark at the end of this one.... but it seems suspicious if Clark and Superman both come back from the dead at the same time..... (and suspicious in general for any human to come back from the dead)

Not that Clark or his secret identity have been really built up or used at all in the movie universe. Seemed like everyone knew he was Clark Kent and he wasn't really hiding it. Even in Justice League, Lois was shouting his secret identity in front of police officers.

I'm hoping Flashpoint maybe resets things a bit for Superman and Batman to fix the "problems" with them.

Good opportunity to recast Batman, fix The Joker's look, maybe add Damian Wayne to the mix.

Also good opportunity to tweak Superman's continuity a bit, make Jonathan Kent not have been a dick, really firmly establish Clark as his primary character.
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote