View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 04:13 PM   #52
Dastardly Dale Newstead
Soundly defeated RP

Dastardly Dale Newstead is so fly (s)he should be in the sky with diamonds (200,000+)Dastardly Dale Newstead is so fly (s)he should be in the sky with diamonds (200,000+)Dastardly Dale Newstead is so fly (s)he should be in the sky with diamonds (200,000+)Dastardly Dale Newstead is so fly (s)he should be in the sky with diamonds (200,000+)Dastardly Dale Newstead is so fly (s)he should be in the sky with diamonds (200,000+)Dastardly Dale Newstead is so fly (s)he should be in the sky with diamonds (200,000+)Dastardly Dale Newstead is so fly (s)he should be in the sky with diamonds (200,000+)Dastardly Dale Newstead is so fly (s)he should be in the sky with diamonds (200,000+)Dastardly Dale Newstead is so fly (s)he should be in the sky with diamonds (200,000+)Dastardly Dale Newstead is so fly (s)he should be in the sky with diamonds (200,000+)Dastardly Dale Newstead is so fly (s)he should be in the sky with diamonds (200,000+)Dastardly Dale Newstead is so fly (s)he should be in the sky with diamonds (200,000+)Dastardly Dale Newstead is so fly (s)he should be in the sky with diamonds (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly Dale Newstead View Post
Paige's "OMG EVERYONE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I DON'T WANT ALL THIS ATTENTION EVEN THOUGH I'M WANDERING AROUND ALL COKED UP AND GETTING INTO PHYSICAL ALTERCATIONS WITH MY BF WHO IS OLD ENOUGH TO BE MY DAD"
lol the topic matter ofyour post is what influenced this post, Cool King.
Dastardly Dale Newstead is offline   Reply With Quote