View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 01:40 PM   #797
Mercenary
New Arcade God

Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eklipse View Post
I've been pulling A LOT of kotr boosts. The best card I've pulled since survivor Brie Bella is and ultra rare Rock. And I've reset the board at least 50 times. I have a pretty balanced deck, except for my legendary Bray Wyatt. It's actually costed me a few games. Hopefully I will win this kotr and get a legendary I can make pro.

lol yeah ok I got like a bunch of epics cause kotr wont reward me the other card
Mercenary is offline   Reply With Quote