View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 09:52 AM   #133
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 View Post
I think that is the major thing. Nikki thought she would eventually wear Cena down.

I don't think it has ever been said, but I wouldn't be surprised if Cena decided against having kids of his own after all the years of make a wish stuff he has done. He does great work with them, but that is heartbreaking stuff and I wouldn't blame him if he couldn't handle the thought of "what if that was my kid, I don't think I could handle that".

This is just my opinion, because it is both an understandable reason as well as something that would be hard to admit.
I've always thought the same, he's spent so much energy and years of his life entertaining and caring for other people's kids, so I'd assume he's "shot his load" on energy spent on kids in his lifetime....
Nicky Fives is offline   Reply With Quote