View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 05:25 PM   #2613
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA

Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
Right. Just need friends and/or a crew.
Awww.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
It also seems that AI can shoot through your car online. I was driving a truck from some drug guys in an online mission and they shot me to death despite them being nowhere near a window or other opening in the truck, the bullets still hit me.
Yeah, their bullets seem to be insta-hits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
>>> Windows.
I had two friends killed in a Winnebago the bad guys shooting through the solid parts.

I had to drive the thing back myself, and barely hit the marker without dying.

Granted, they would have respawned if one of my friends hadn't been a complete moron and cost us two lives earlier....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
There's a possibility you can set your car to explode when the ignition starts. Not sure how it works or if I'm guessing right, but there is such a mod in the car shop.
It's listed right in the menu. There are two options.

also, good on the car-wrecking thing.
Kane Knight is offline   Reply With Quote