View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 09:25 PM   #13695
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I seriously think that R-Truth is just in there because the WWE realized that there are no black talent involved in WrestleMania in any big way. Doing up all my fantasy cards for Mania, I figured this out myself and found myself trying to find a way to get The Prime Time Players and The New Day on the card, despite them not really being hot major acts at the moment.

And that's a problem. The WWE shoved Kofi Kingston and Big E, two babyface African-American stars with potential, into a faction that has made people care less about them, as opposed to more. Titus O'Neil is around, but they never did anything with him and they made him look foolish at the Royal Rumble. They could have bounced him back from this with a mean streak, but they didn't. And who was he realistically going to face? John Cena? Get off it. Mark Henry would no doubt be involved in something if he were around, but he's not in the best of ways physically at the moment, although a WrestleMania return wouldn't surprise me.
That is actually a really good point. In which case they should have built up The New Day for a month and thrown them into a tag team ladder match with Usos/KiddCesaro. Kofi Kingston in a ladder match is always reliable.
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote