View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 01:11 PM   #858
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Nightcrawler didn't stay because the X-Men led a violent life [/X-Men Official Game]. Still pretty lame.

I mean, even after X3 tried it's best to merc the series, there's still ways to go on after that. There's a lot of mutants they could have pooled to rebuild the cast, and even more stories worth adapting. And just like the comics, when in doubt - put Wolverine in it. Although I'd elect to have a new male lead (Josh Holloway as a grown up Gambit, and I'd practically let him write the contract himself) and of course... Sentinels (maybe the government got into the Danger Room's files and made prototypes based on what the mutants considered a challenge).

There's a lot of ways I would have taken it from X3, and I'm not a Hollywood writer. I'm assuming it's a not a creativity thing so much as a 'fresh start' thing. Which is weird because to continue the series from a reboot, you'll eventually tread on X1 and X2's territorial timeline... and then what? New Wolverine? Retold stories? Wolverine and by extension, Deadpool spun off the Singer verse. Fox clearly wants these features, their own continuity is looking skewed. Not that the lay man would care, these movies print money.

I just feel that if X-Men is to be rebooted at least let Marvel handle it and merge with their Avengers movie-verse.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote