View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 02:35 PM   #34613
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vastardikai View Post
Upon further review I would have done the Cass/Enzo split a little different.

When Corey announced that it was Cass who attacked Enzo, I would have had Cass admit it, then beat Enzo's ass.

Next week, Enzo comes out demanding an explanation. Cass comes out with the new look, and says "You want an explanation, fine! You see, Enzo..." Then hits him with the Microphone and beats his ass again.

Next week, Cass comes out by himself. Gives the promo he gave, without Enzo standing there looking like a bitch. Cass caps off his promo with "I am the future of the WWE. Because, like some peon said, I am seven foot tall... AND YOU CAN'T TEACH THAT!"

Enzo runs in and attacks with a big flying move he hopefully doesn't botch, knocking Cass to the floor.
It was quite obvious from day one that it was Cass.

The whole thing felt half-assed and rushed to me.

But in the end we got a singles run with a heel Cass. What's not to like about that?

I've been wanting this to happen since about a month after he made it to the main roster. Not so much the heel part, but I still think this new Cass will be good and be it heel or face, I've always felt that Cass is something special and one to watch for the future.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote