View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 04:32 PM   #174
ClockShot
TPWW Fire Pro Champ

ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
So, I ducked out early. And judging from what I'm reading in the thread it was the right move. But, I'd like to address the bigger issue here.

Who's god awful idea in Creative was it to make Seth Rollins and Jason Jordan tag champs? Rez's post here says it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rez View Post
damn your injury, dean! you gave us this! how rude
Ok, yes, Dean Ambrose got a boo-boo. He's going to be out for some time. We're down 1/3 of Shield. But there were other ways to keep Rollins occupied until then. Maybe have Reigns drop the IC title sooner than expected and let Rollins and Reigns go as tag champs.

I know the Jason Jordan "I'm *insert someone's name here* son!" angle has not taken off has it should have and the crowd is booing him out of the building. But throwing him with Rollins and winning the tag belts the same night sounds like a mix of a panic move with Dean going down, and a last ditch effort to get the crowd to like Jordan.
ClockShot is offline   Reply With Quote