View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 01:25 PM   #7144
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer

Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iginfest View Post
A lot of people have been saying that's pretty good. Thought the first one was absolute garbage though, personally, and that's put me off from pursuing any more of the series.
If I had to say something bad about the first one, it'd be the presence of Lenny Kravitz, his character was too secretive feeling. He ended up being a good lad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteyford View Post
I have the reading habits of a 15yo girl so I enjoyed the books, not got around to seeing the 2nd movie yet though, it's just a Battle Royale rip off though.
I know it's based off something from that, but the way the movie is set with Final Fantasy type areas made me immersed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaGeorgio View Post
If you didn't like the first one, I wouldn't recommend the next one. I really fucking love it, but different strokes for different folks. Don't think that'll be your type of series.
Yeah, the second could be seen as the same with some M Night twists in it. Not really like that, but the structure of the two are awfully the same, but I was wanting that for some reason.
Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote