View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 07:18 AM   #2290
parkmania
#BUCTOBER

parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Guycott View Post
But then, he was to wait for his brother to run the course of this "Stingdust" gimmick he's about to start in TNA and be available for an induction by not being in any sort of legal trouble when they could get the call.

And if they actually did induct Team Extreme as a unit, this would make Lita a 2x inductee like Ric Flair. I'm not knocking Lita- that would be awesome- but you'd think that would be the type of an honor WWE'd reserve for Trish.
Well, I don't see them inducting TNA (Test N Albert) any time soon, so Trish is probably stuck as a 1-timer.

... wait, I've got it! They could induct the "bark like a dog" segment!!! BRILLIANT!!!!
parkmania is offline   Reply With Quote