View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 01:52 PM   #81
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Doctor Strange On The Big Screen:

Quote:
According to EmpireOnline.com, del Toro wants to bring Marvel's sorcerer supreme, Doctor Strange, to cinematic life. Del Toro's no stranger to Marvel movies, having previously helmed Blade II, which was scripted by David Goyer. Goyer, ironically, once penned a screenplay for a Doctor Strange movie, but that's not who del Toro has in mind to script his dream version.

"I talked with Neil Gaiman [about writing it]," del Toro told EmpireOnline. "I said, that's an interesting character because you can definitely make him more in the pulpy occult detective/magician mold and formula than was done in the Weird Tales, for example."

The filmmaker continued, "The idea of a character that really dabbles in the occult in a way that's not X-Filey, where the supernatural is taken for granted. That's interesting."

Del Toro warned fans, though, "I wouldn't use the suit!"
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote