View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 12:30 PM   #1543
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMess View Post
Okay so i finally have this game back again. I'm having fun playing it... but for fuck sakes I can't find a team that has any active members. EVery team I join doesn't do shit and I'm the only one playing any of the team games.

Are there any open teams out here that I can join after this Battleground ends?
It's hard. I'm on a decent team that has 6 active people, you have to get lucky.
Nicky Fives is offline   Reply With Quote