View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 06:30 PM   #12
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
No considering WWE never had a problem pushing fat guys before in prominent roles. He's also pretty mobile and athletic for someone of his size compared to most fat guys the WWE ever had.

If he was Yokozuna or Big Daddy V type fat, could see that as an issue mainly in regards to his long term health.
A few interesting responses already, but will pick out this one to contend with.

Owens body type will cause him health problems, it's extremely unhealthy to have a gut that size. I am not chiseled specimen myself, but when I look at Owens, I still think, he looks unhealthy.

It's not only his barrel belly but he also has pasty white, flabby arms and Destor touched on his attire too. The whole thing looks lazy.

I like him, but I certainly don't get "guys will underestimate this one". I just keep thinking "I wonder how hard he tries to lose that". That's not a good thing to be thinking during his matches.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote