Thread: Dark Souls
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 04:32 PM   #31
El Capitano Gatisto
World Class Raconteur

El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Hmm, alright we will bump our Strength up a bit then. Yeah we have definitely made things harder on ourselves I think, but I think that's sort of the idea of this game.. they don't tell you these things and you just kind of have to figure out how to best approach it on your own. We pretty much only have our smartphones with which to look up information on, as he doesn't have internet at his place. So we typically don't rely on guides as much as I would like. It also takes away the online aspect of player hints and such.
I'd highly recommend playing it online yourself then, you miss out a major part of the game if you don't. The very best way to grind souls and humanity is by helping out other players, as it's completely risk-free, plus it lets you preview levels/bosses.
El Capitano Gatisto is offline   Reply With Quote