View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 10:16 AM   #784
hb2k
Do Unto Others...

hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Very well expressed. I agree with everything except the Naito loss, haha. I hope you guys are planning a WK12 review podcast, and that you made Kieran and Karl watch it, haha. Not that I'm sure they would have needed too much twisting, since New Japan is a product that has got a lot of good buzz and has been delivering on its promises.
Indeed - and will post this out for everyone, join us for the first SCG Radio of the year as we talk all about New Japan Pro Wrestling's biggest show of the year, Wrestle Kingdom 12! Talking through all the matches, the panel discusses (among other things) the greatness of Minoru Suzuki, the brilliance of Kazuchika Okada, the not-so-cutting-edge debut match for the Switchblade character, the difficult balancing act New Japan has with Tetsuya Naito, the fantastic Jericho/Omega production, and speak of New Japan's phenomenal standing in the wrestling world as it looks ahead to a very interesting 2018. So much to discuss, check it out and let us know what you think!

https://squaredcirclegazette.podbean...Kingdom_12.mp3
hb2k is offline   Reply With Quote