View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 03:17 PM   #1057
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I wasn't crazy about Impact this week, alot of segments and not much wrestling (although the six man tag had enough action in it for 3 or 4 matches)

My main two thing I got out of this week was that D'Angelo Williams really impressed me in the ring again (he seemed very comfortable and worked the crowd like he's been doing it for years)

It also looks like their building to a Joe Hendry/ Eli Drake feud and I am really looking forward to that. One of my "super secret insider sources" has told me Impact really wants to invest in making Hendry a big star.... and I think that's a great move (guy is young, charismatic AF and an accomplished legit shoot wrestler so that sounds good to me)
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote