View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 10:48 PM   #152
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I know Sheamus has the spine problems, but he should really retire if he's not good to wrestle. I just don't think they have anywhere to fit them right now. When Hell No win the belts, I can see them getting a title shot.

Re Sin Cara: I like the guy too. Losing to Almas means nothing though. Do something with Rey Mysterio when you get him. It'd be a fine undercard match on PPV. The "Hunico" name has been degraded already though. Let him actually work in wrestling gear, lose the stereotype stuff, let him promo and announce him from El Paso. It won't be anything special, but there's no reason he can't be a solid mid-card guy. I'd take Los Aviadores with Hunico being a different masked gimmick alongside a masked Epico to Sin Cara at this point.

That being said, and my personal tastes aside, Sin Cara seems to somewhat get over when they actually push him. But he's just another cog in the machine, and you have to ask yourself whether it is worth pushing him over the other talent they have.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote