View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 08:00 AM   #217
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• The first twenty minutes of the show was dedicated to Reigns and Lashley and five minutes of that was a really lame brawl.

Also, Lashley really shouldn't look directly at the camera.

He probably stared right into my soul for a good three seconds before realising that she shouldn't be looking directly into the camera.

• "There is no explanation and there are no rules" is an awful tagline for a PPV.

• I preferred Mojo Rawley's old theme. His new one sounds more like a generic jobber's theme. It reminds me of what they did with Big Cass, in that Cass had a decent theme that was different and stood out amongst the other themes but they then changed it for some reason to some generic rock nonsense.

The same thing has happened to Mojo.

• Did Dr Shelby get the boot? A part of me feels that when he appeared, the reaction wasn't really all that great for him. I always thought that a reappearance of Dr Shelby would get a good reaction but nobody seemed to care.

• Rollins' joke towards McIntyre is really more of a joke you would make to people from Wales. They're the sheep shaggers.

The only sheep shaggers in Scotland are from Aberdeen and McIntyre ain't from there, so the joke doesn't really work, unless that is, you're from outside the UK and you don't know any of that.

• Bo Dallas' impression of his brother is great. It always makes me chuckle.

Bo is a better Bray than Bray.

• Boom mic in shot.

Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote