View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 10:12 PM   #160
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Final Heaven View Post
I think it's kind of funny, Cody left WWE because he supposedly was tired of all the goofy shit he had to do as Stardust & wanted to be a "wrestler" again - then he dyes his hair, switches to sillylooking ring gear and starts coming to the ring with a bear mascot wearing a tie XD
Yeah, that's exactly it. If I had to offer a completely unfounded psychological assessment, I'd say that Cody has spent so much time in the WWE bubble, and got there so young, that he doesn't really know the difference between goofy and serious, and he thinks that serious is just goofy outside the WWE with a "push." And since Dusty was up there for such a long time, and was also behind the scenes in TNA and WCW, I think that maybe some of his philosophies may have become "appropriated" in order to survive in the different week-to-week atmosphere, and Cody may have taken some instruction from that.

I just don't get why a guy doing WWE shtick thinks he's going to draw 10,000 people just because he's doing WWE shtick without the WWE machine behind him. It seems really arrogant to me. In that unfounded, non-wrestling way. I get the feeling that he's genuinely got a really high opinion of himself, and that radio host I was talking about earlier was actually pretty spot-on the money with him.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote