View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 06:15 AM   #237
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Just saw this. I feel sick. Was shaking from Hershel til the end.

There's way too much ambiguity with Little Ass Kicker, much like with Carol when she was missing last year. When you die on this show, they make sure you're there in some way. Then again, this could be the show's first infanticide - and simply how they choose to handle it. Also bear in mind Beth having failed her duties is something that can go both ways on a show like this.

That Carol's ideology essentially saved Tyrese should be something they work with when they return.

I believe that creepy cabin Gov and Martinez found a few weeks ago was a veiled Governor origin story. That was his home and family, I think.

In hindsight; Carl should have took the shot.

Tank Driver gestures mercy against Daryl. The fuck was he thinking.

The Rat Psycho mystery will continue, but I no longer think it's that little girl. I think she will play foil to Carl in the future.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote