View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 01:29 AM   #262
Gonzo
feel the madness

Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzkill View Post
They each think they have the right to the throne. Stannis is the true heir (dude with the red priestess) and Renly is the youngest who we saw last season (who had the gay affair)
I just buckled and watched the first season. I loved the first book and as strange as it may sound I didn't want the show to ruin my conceptions of the characters. They did a solid job though. Anyways...

Perhaps I didn't read closely enough or it was just thrown in, I never picked up on the fact while reading the first novel that Renly was gay or that the Knight of Flowers was gay.
Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote