View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 02:34 AM   #28
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BROKEN Hasney View Post
They've got to have him sitting down in a soundproof room with his thoughts like the rest of the cruisers. He still comes across well in those, but yeah, not as good as this.
I retract this statement. They butchered the editing of the promo slightly, but they showed it and it made me really happy. The character work Ali has done off his own back has gotten me behind him in a way I haven't been behind anyone in WWE since Sami Zayn against Neville.

The match tonight with Buddy Murphy was both men's best match since joining WWE. I thought Buddy Murphy's nickname of the Best Kept Secret was dumb, but fuck, it was accurate. I won't spoil the outcome here, because you should go watch the match, but for the first time in a long time I was actually invested in the outcome more than a "I can't believe they're going with him" way and I thought I was way too jaded for that.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote