View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 06:10 PM   #54
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly Dale Newstead View Post
Why does this guy so desperately wish to "expose" Reigns. I don't understand.

Don't get me wrong I don't doubt Reigns does or has done steroids, but if he's gotten away with it, why blow his ass out of the water? He's not competing in a real sport. Leave the fucking guy alone.
I'd assume its probably because Reigns is the biggest wrestling star on the list and timing the announcement to cause the most embarrassment to the WWE considering how close it is to Mania. Only other person who would be bigger to expose on the roster is Cena since he's claimed for years his bulky body isn't due to roids.

WWE's already taken several hits to their Wellness Policy and if its exposed guys are still doing roids and not getting busted, its just going to be another hit to its image.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote