View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 01:02 AM   #1474
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
Other than the thing with the jacket, it was more Rock-like.

Point is, he seems more comfortable than most on the mic. Like... the worst you would expect of a reaction toward the guy is "Meh. Not a fan." Not "I want him to die a slow death."
I'm obviously exaggerating. I don't wish genuine harm on another human being. If Eli Drake can prove his humanity, I have no problem with him staying alive.

I'm actually not game to watch those videos. I believed someone who said he was a good promo, and it was absolutely obnoxious (and not in the good way) catchphrases that didn't mean anything. I can see what you mean about The Rock thing, because I remember thinking that it was like they got this guy who was on this show hosted by The Rock and told him to act like Rock, but he has none of the charisma that makes The Rock The Rock.

If he's doing Bobby Roode doing Triple H doing Ric Flair now, more power to him. At least he's not trying to be the most charismatic man on the planet anymore. I mean, I get your appreciation for someone trying, but it's fucking gross. He should try and actually promo to get a point across before he tries and acts like some larger than life personality he can't live up to.

I remember him trying to wrestle like The Rock too. It was fucking hilarious. If Abyss is their like Asylum Films parody of Kane, and Eric Young was their Asylum Films parody of Daniel Bryan, then Eli Drake is their Asylum Films parody of The Rock.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote