View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 10:36 PM   #1444
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Do we have a thread for wrestlers we just really hate irrationally. I want to ramble more about Eli Drake. Just look at him:

He looks like every insecure dude who hits his 30's, starts losing his hair, so hits the gym and takes cocaine to substitute for a personality. Then he comes off as urgent and needy to women and he can't understand why they won't fuck him because he works so hard at the gym and thinking of pick-up lines.

I mean he might genuinely be a sweetheart in real life. Good for him landing a job and whatever. I just fucking hate his guts and I'd cancel any television show he ever appeared on, even if it did have The Rock on it. And I'd burn them in a trash can. Any money he gets paid to be a professional wrestler is money that starving kids in Africa don't see. I want people to remember that when they hear him go "Dummy! Yeah!" five times until it catches on to the mike adamles in Florida that go along to that shit-show that they are supposed to repeat this crap too.

Fuck Eli Drake and fuck everyone that has ever invited him to a party so he thinks he's cool.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote