View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 04:12 PM   #1978
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
The cinematography was amazing, and Casey Affleck was brilliant. Pitt was pretty comfortable in his role as James, but he was definitely outshined by Affleck in this one. I thought it was a really gritty, somewhat brutal representation of things that went on back there. They did a good job, I thought, of showing just how ruthless he was, while still remaining very human and likeable.

My only complaint was that it was so long, but I am ok with long movies as long as they are good.

Pretty much everyone I know refuses to even give it a shot, because they know that Affleck's character will kill James and they hate the fact that a 'pussy is gonna kill a badass'. But then, most of them have horrible taste in movies majority of the time, so I don't expect them to enjoy it anyways.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote