View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 05:10 PM   #788
KIRA
Celestia's Left Hand

KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CyNick View Post
Nothing is ever perfect, but for me personally I find both shows more entertaining post brand split. The IC title means more. More tag teams are being featured every week. Virtually the entire SDL women's division is getting time whereas with one title, I would say only two of the girls would have regular TV time.

I will say the main event scene on SDL is a little short in terms of depth, but it's giving guys like Corbin the opportunity to step up. Even a guy like AJ is able to carry the brand, whereas with one title, I don't think his run would have big as long. And what's great, is as a fan, I'm getting more PPVs for the same price as pre split. It's hard to complain IMO.
The main thing I keyed in on is you saying you like RAW but law of averges says somebody had to like going to a wrestling show that opens with 20 mins of talking drags in the middle an then just kinda ends with no real reason given why you should tune in the next week.
KIRA is offline   Reply With Quote