Thread: Shin
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 03:02 PM   #11
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hb2k View Post
Nakamura was the fucking star of the match. Easily. The second he was gone the crowd deflated and never got back into it with any heart.
I'm curious to know what you think Nakamura will be doing at WrestleMania next year. I'm sure people will ask about your WrestleMania predictions on your Christmas podcast, or you'll discuss it when WrestleMania gets closer. A lot of people have latched onto the idea of Styles vs. Nakamura, but something tells me they won't go for it. So much of that match's cache comes from the New Japan history of those guys, and I can't see Vince having a WWE Title match at Mania based around that.

At the Rumble a few weeks after Wrestle Kingdom? I can see that. I see Nakamura facing someone more homegrown at Mania though. My somewhat random guess has been Randy Orton. That way Nakamura can at least beat the guy who walked out of WrestleMania with the WWE Title the year previous.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote