View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 10:15 PM   #27
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Had an extensive collection. It wasn't nearly AVGN extensive, but it was masive. Fairly sizable library for most of my systems from Atari 2600 to then-current gen. The systems I kinda lacked depth on were GameCube (I pretty much bought it for the then-exclusive Resident Evil remake and Zero - X-Wing, Metroid Prime, Pikmin, and the Super Gameboy Advance were icing on that cake) and Dreamcast (it was a gift, and after getting through Sonic Adventure and RE:CV, it became a machine I used to get my Chu Chu Rocket or occasional Crazy Taxi fix).

Pretty much lost most of it when I moved back this way. Hindsight would have had me sell most of it off, but the plan was to go back with a truck a few months later and get the rest of my shit. Still have a few Playstation/PS2, 360, and XBONE things now.

Yeah, I can emulate most of that stuff now, but it isn't the same. Especially since my NES had to be one of the few left that I had ever seen that still had the door. For the life of me, I never understood how people broke those.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote