Thread: Overwatch 2ish
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 11:55 PM   #83
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by road doggy dogg View Post
I'm digging D'Va on offense right now. Never liked her but playing Mystery Heroes mode or w/e kind of forced my hand so I ended up as her for a while today. Had a good run. Her damage kinda sucks but launching your mech into people is so friggin' cool.

Loving me some Junkrat on defense too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by road doggy dogg View Post
Really getting annoyed at seeing Bastion POTG. Not even salty about the hero in general just so annoying seeing a triple kill from a stationary turret be lauded, especially after I just had a game where I had a solid 4-5 kills in a 10 second span as a Junkrat... MFersw

Earlier I had 49 eliminations in one game with D.Va including a quint kill. Put up her barrier and flew the mech into the group protecting the payload and hit self-destruct. Also had the most time on objective in the game as well as the POTG, but ppl after still voted for the fecking Bastion player

I haven't played him out of principle. Seems too easy, like a D II Hammerdin
drave is offline   Reply With Quote