View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 05:31 PM   #156
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I don't see any question you can't gleam answers from past posts in this thread. If you're not satisfied with them I honestly can't help you. When you ask why not shut it down, and then posit that we'll never accomplish our goals - what am I supposed to say to that? You seem fairly decided and don't seem to be inquiring from an honest, neutral stance. I can't help that, dude. If you think GG is this stupid thing that will not get anything done, there's nothing I can tell you to change that. I'm not gonna go back and forth over that.

And I can't help but think some of you kinda want me to devolve into this frothing raged gamer you have pictured in your head when you mention GG. All I've ever done in this thread was explain the situation best I can, drop some links, explain the goals and actions, and overall be that GG representative. Your thoughts after all that are well and good, and I even suggested you find another GG peep if you feel my posts were unsatisfactory.

But here's what isn't on the table:
- Me agreeing that GG is 'stupid' and should end outright, at best I could agree that some kind of reboot could be order since the name is tainted possibly beyond repair.
- Being pushed into defending the harassment of Zoe Quinn (or anybody), after already posting we weren't about that.
- Agreeing that Quinn having sex started GG, when I already said it was the press reaction that started the movement in regard to games journalism.

I've made myself available for questions about all of this and I simply can't promise you'd be satisfied with the answers. That's all on you. I can only answer to the best of my ability. And questions that double back on stuff I already covered I just don't have the patience to reiterate. Drave is a good example of somebody asking perfectly fair and honest questions. Don't ask me to respond to loaded questions and statements that ignore past posts.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote