View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 03:59 PM   #162
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• For a moment, the whole Miz/Hardy/Orton thing reminded me of Mahal/Roode/Orton from a few weeks ago.

Mahal/Miz stood in-between Orton (on the left) and the United States Champion (on the right) and brought up the SmackDown Top 10 List as a way to get Orton to attack the United States Champion.

Orton doesn't care.

Mahal/Miz tries other ways to get Orton to attack the United States Champion.

It all eventually ends with Orton hitting the Champion "outta nowhere" with an RKO.

I won't be surprised if Shelton Benjamin is eventually added to the title picture, just like Rusev was with Mahal/Roode/Orton.

LayCool The IIconics are just awful.

Also, what's up with Peyton Royce's chin?

She seems to have some weird lump under her bottom lip.

• The New Day are going to be around forever, aren't they?

• As soon as I saw Lana, I knew the hinting of dropping Aiden English was going to happen.

Speaking of dropping, Lana seems to have dropped her Russian accent. She probably dropped it at the same place Kofi dropped his Jamaican accent.

Anyway, if the breakup of Rusev and English happen, It's pretty obvious that English will be the face at the end of it and a face Aiden English singles run actually sounds pretty interesting to me.

I've always liked English.

I good swerve would be English turning on Rusev and either going it alone, or taking Lana with him who was in on the whole thing.

• It's been so long since we had a heel get a midget to impersonate a face.

It was like old times.

However, I really hope that this Bryan/Cass thing will be done after Sunday.

It's not really that good.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote