View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 04:29 PM   #563
XL
Feeling Oof-y

XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
I get why Big E pointed it out and Kofi does talk sense, but reading the replies to Big E's "tweet" is just cringworthy. Like most things on the internet, it's just turned into a war, and because of the subject matter, it's a race war via Twitter.

I've seen a lot of replies from black users that would probably be deemed as being racist. For example, a few are calling Smackdown a "mayo parade" because all the champions are white. However, when a white user says something negative about Big E's "tweet" or any of the champions he has in the picture, they are being labeled as being a racist or a white supremacist by black users.

One white guy simply said he would rather see Brian Kendrick as Cruiserweight Champion and he got torn apart via Twitter by angry black users.

But that's about less than half the amount of the replies. The majority are just well wishers and people who declare their dislike for Roman Reigns.
Aaaaaaaaaand this is why I'm not on Twitter.
XL is offline   Reply With Quote