View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 02:56 PM   #34703
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post

Actually, I think it was people gushing over The Usos' promos. It's just...okay, you are getting enjoyment out of it. It's not about yucking your yum. It's just the difference between favorite and best, and what you enjoy and what is actually good. Hell, wrestling itself could be considered "not good," but I enjoy it. I'm not going to justify it as an Emmy contender because I love it though.

I like Alexa Bliss just fine. She's wonderful to look at and pours her little heart into whatever it is she's doing. I quite enjoyed her NXT role -- even her early babyface stuff. I can just admit she's green as hell and has a long way to go before she gets as great as she is probably going to get, given their investment in her and her apparent ethic. I think they're blowing their load a bit early with her push now, because I think that by the time she gets really great, all the stuff that will be actually great about her will already be internalized by many of her fans now, and they will be the ones crying "boring" as she heads into her 9th WrestleMania championship match or whatever, as people who were chill on her are like "Wtf, she's great."
No1 said you were wrong. They just liked it and you were a huge fucking weiner about it. Youre a good poster but your opinion is not the be all end all of the forum so sometimes your reactions are a bit much.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote