View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 02:33 AM   #23
Damian Rey

Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Didn't enjoy it at all. Cluster fuck of a first episode. Just kept jumping from one scene to another. No build up or sizzle. Felt like they tried too hard to stuff as many characters in as they could with no reason. Catwoman just prowels around and steals for no reason, poison ivy is some kid with a scum bag for a dad, penguin turns heel after an act of kindness he begged for, and Alfred is seemingly an insensitive ass yelling at Bruce instead of trying to comfort him. Oh, and Gordon doesn't know Barbara, but she doesn't know him either.

I know it's a pilot but Christ could they slow it down and just let it burn? I lost interest about 20 minutes in. Unlikely I tune in next week.
Damian Rey is offline   Reply With Quote