View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 05:50 PM   #178
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
• I hope what's going on with Slater & Rhyno has a good payoff for Rhyno.

The team isn't going anywhere so it feels right to split the two up, possibly turning Rhyno heel as he gets sick and tired of Slater losing and not toughening up.

As for Slater, a new singles run would be good but a new theme would be greatly needed.

"I'm just one man, but I'm the One Man Band! Well baby, not us three...." makes no sense for a tag team so it'll make even less sense for a singles competitor.

• Once again we get Tag-Team Champions consisting of two guys thrown together at the last minute.

Why?

I guess this shows how bad the division is on Raw and why SmackDown's is so much more superior.
Kind of crazy considering earlier in the year it was Smackdown's division that was dire and aimless while RAW's division was more lively. Injuries and WWE breaking up teams hurt RAW a lot more than it did Smackdown and got worse once Smackdown's Creative finally realized the potential of their division.

Slater & Rhyno didn't benefit at all with the trade move while New Day got a fresh injection from their feud with the Usos. Colons were a bust for Smackdown but that got made up with Gable & Shelton forming.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote